Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Entry 78: Caged -Saba-

All I want to do is get out of this cage and cut them all into small strips of steaming flesh. The tall one ignored my offers which pissed me off. Who wouldn't want this?

Alex was on most of their minds. Some kind of savior who gave his life to let them all live. The only people who didn't think about him was Ben and the stupid skinny girl.

I shivered as I thought about the girl. Something about her; she was more dangerous to me than anyone here. She gives off this signature of magic so strong that I can feel it all the way down here in the basement. It was sapping me of my strength constantly, making me lose control. Funny thing about her is that she's not thinking about me, almost as if she doesn't think of me as a danger. I don't know if that should make me more scared. It didn't matter. If I escape, I'll tear her head off while she sleeps.

Shaking the cage did nothing except put it on its side. I couldn't reach any kind of implement to help me escape, and the bars on this dog cage were unusually strong. The more I fought, the more enraged I'd get.

Ben. I felt my body calm down. No. No! I'm in control. Ben. Ben will help me. He will save me. I can't lose the body now, not while that girl is close. I just had to be patient and wait in this cage till they knew what to do. They probably were bars that protected me from the monsters. Ben was so thoughtful.

I smiled and buttoned my top as I whistled a tune. I was getting hungry, but I'm sure they would bring me some food soon. I did take a five hour long flight to get here after all. When I had last seen Wilson Ashford I was small enough to sit on his shoulders. He was so fun and full of smiles. Not like William Ashford. He was creepy and my Daddy never allowed him in the house.

Just before Wilson left the last time, he told me that if I ever needed help, that I was to go look for his son Ben. So when I found out I was being hunted, that's what I did.

My stomach growled and I frowned. I don't like being hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment