Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Entry 66: Jay -John-

Our feet pounded the ground as we ran toward the sound. We jumped through bushes and the branches cut my face, but I didn't notice. My mind was trapped in memories.

I had broken my leg in an accident. Jay was the first one there and the last one to leave.

Someone twice my size was picking on Jay. I couldn't allow that. The guy never did it again.

It was late and I couldn't sleep because I had things on my mind. Jay was sleeping when I called. We walked for hours talking about the latest video game we'd played.

The whole group walking together, Jay making wild assumptions that was ceremoniously shot down by everyone.

So he'd planned all this and almost got us killed. I could understand why he would; Alex was one of the closest friends we'd had. I would have done almost anything to get him back. He messed up. We'd definitely give him Hell for that . . . after we saved his ass.

He was still screaming when we got to the railroad tunnel. We didn't even hesitate. This snake was not going to hurt one of our friends, no matter how much of an evil jerk he is sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment