Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Entry 75: Uninhibited -Carl-

Unexpected? Yes. Allowed? No. I can deal with her calling me a butler. I don't even care about that, but attacking my brother; that isn't allowed.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU USELESS PIECE OF FLESH!" If Saba had been foaming at the mouth, it would have looked more normal.

My tea glass hit her head faster than I could think. Everyone visibly relaxed as she hit the floor.

"She is one CRAZY . . . "

"She just needs help.", Ben interrupted.

"Guys, before she wakes up and begins her rampage again, we need to find a place for her." I lifted her up over my shoulders.

"The basement has an old dog cage in it. You can put her in there until we can find a more comfortable place for her."

The basement light didn't do much to the darkness of the basement, but I found the cage pretty easy.

"Mmmmmm, so strong. You work out.", her hands found my bicep and she pushed her chest into my back, "We could . . . have some fun maybe, sometime. I know this neat little trick with a razor and a whip that will drive you wild."

Damn it. "Not interested.", I tossed her in the cage and slammed the door shut, pulling the padlock closed.

As I turned she was opening her top, "You don't want this? Come on! Let me out, we'll have fun."

I shut the light off and closed the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment