Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Friday, February 19, 2010

Entry 62: One down, No more to go -Carl-

I was busy with several of my own zombies when I saw her fall. Her head was completely lobbed off her neck. A zombie caught me by surprise and pushed me to the ground. I hadn't known her long but she was a brave little tyke. I won't deny sadness when I saw her die.

John to my left was completely distracted by it. He stood for several seconds and then ran at the zombie who had found an axe somewhere. The zombie was taken down in one hit and as John stood holding the axe, I could see sadness and anger in his eyes.

I pulled myself to my feet, throwing off preschoolers. I picked up a stray knife and looked at the hundreds of zombies as they flowed in to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment