Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Friday, February 19, 2010

Special Entry 59: Ripples -Crystal-

They had tried to keep it from me, but I knew. When he looked at me I could see the sadness, and first I couldn't understand it but eventually I realized. I was sick inside and I wasn't getting better. As I ran toward the Crazy Hat Guy, these are the thoughts that ran through my head. Everyone had done things for me, because I wasn't going to last; because I was sick and my Daddy knew.

Nick was mean. The tears that streaked down my face soaked into my pink shirt. How could he threaten Vincent? I had done nothing to him. I had done nothing to anyone. I had tried to keep it that way; no reason to cause a splash if there was going to be no ripples. Now Nick is forcing me to jump into the water. I didn't like him.

They were dragging Hat Guy away, which I couldn't allow; lest Vincent take the retribution. The Goddess had given me strength, I'd better use it. I gripped the first boy by the collar and tossed him off. I smiled inwardly as I watch Soup head fly over my shoulder. Crazy Hat Guy was struggling to get them off, but I all ready knew he wouldn't succeed with out my help. They were too strong and there were too many.

No one knew that I knew. Everyone had given me everything they could, except for Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment