Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, February 15, 2010

Special Entry 53: My First Day -Crystal-

(Though this was posted after the Zombie children attack, it was decided that it be moved here.)

Today is a big day. It's my first day; my first day in a new school. After my Father spent all our money buying an amazing hat, we had to move. So I said "Bye, Bye" to all of my friends and went off to my new school.

I didn't have any fun. There was this big bully named Peter Campbell who I call Soup head. (He-he.) He was mean to all the kids and kept pulling my hair. I didn't like him one bit!

The teacher was very nice. After we ate lunch, he let us go outside and play all by ourselves! He said something about a monitor being outside but I didn't see any. I ran over to play jump rope with the other girls but was stopped by Soup head. He told me to give him my new hat that my Daddy gave me, and when I didn't he started pushing me and pulling at the hat. I responded by kicking him in the shin.

I started to run toward the school, but Peter was just too fast and he got in front of me. Another kick and I spun around to make another escape. I could hear Peter behind me as I jumped into the bushes at the edge of the playground. I was so scared that I couldn't see where I was going.

I tripped over something and fell into a dark, red puddle. I had found the Monitor. That's when I heard a scream from behind me, and when I turned around I saw the biggest snake EVER! I turned to run but I didn't get far before everything went black.


No comments:

Post a Comment