Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dream Entry 79: A new dream, A new worry -Ben-

I'm standing at the top of those God damned stairs again and looking down at the body at the bottom. My body; his body. I feel his murderous urges within me as I walk down the stairs.

"This is who you are. You know it, I know it. You just don't remember."

The voices again. I shook my head to get rid of them and when I opened my eyes, I was in a large yard with a massive fountain in the middle. I'd been here before. I was far away from my home. There were people standing in a circle a distance away.

"Who did it?", one of them whispered to another.

"It was the boy that man brought here."

"Oh my God!"

I pushed through the crowd till I found myself staring at someone I had forgotten, until just now. I realized how I knew Saba, but this brought up more questions than answers. How could I know Saba if she's dead?

"I told you." The voice couldn't mask its glee.

1 comment: