Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, February 15, 2010

Special Entry 55: Wicked thoughts -Crystal-

Hunting. I could smell the smoke from his cigarette from a hundred feet away.

It was an assault. The Goddess says that they stole something of ours. Something we had to get back or we would never be healed. They were tough, but the Goddess had filled us with what we needed.

First, stop him from alerting the others. Throat.

Then, cripple him. Hair.

Finally, drag him away for safekeeping till we have what we came for. Legs; maybe a blunt object.

More than just me. All of us were there.

We failed and I ended up on the ground, unable to stand up. I tried but I couldn't, and that's when I saw him.

"Hello, my name is Nicholas Brown. Most call me Nick. The more brave call me Nick Brown. How are you Crystal?"

Everything left. Every wicked thought and every evil intention. My mind was returned again and all I wanted was my Vincent. The man pulled from behind him my brown teddy wearing a black jacket and I grabbed it, holding it to my chest.

"I thought you'd want that and you can have it, but I need you to do something."

All around us hundreds of the unusual children were trying to break down the door. Where I was, I felt completely safe and protected from everything. "What do you want?"

He seemed nice enough and he did give me my Vincent. The least I could do was help him out.

"In a few minutes, those children will break down that door, and a few minutes later they will drag out a young man. Crystal, you must save him. He must not be harmed. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. Also, if he does happen to be harmed and you don't save him- " Mr. Nick turned and began to walk away, "I'll give you back to that Snake Goddess, and you will never see Vincent again."

After a few more steps, Nick vanished as though he was never there. I felt the wicked thoughts bubble up, but I forced them down and as my eyes filled with tears I turned to do what I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment