Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, February 15, 2010

Special Entry 54: Crying for Vincent -Crystal-

I was so scared in that cave. In the dark, with that snake and those weird children. It made me think of my favorite Teddy.

I named him Vincent when I first got him and I never went anywhere without him. Well, until that first day of school. I had him in my bag to bring with me but my Mother saw it and told me to go put it away. I didn't want to! So I tried again, only this time Daddy told me that I was being a bad girl!

I'm never a bad girl! I just wanted to bring Vincent with me! I needed something to make me feel safe. Daddy saw how scared I was and gave me his hat for a day. That helped and I did put Vincent back in my room, but I was still scared. I was so scared.

I wonder if this all happened because Vincent wasn't with me. He always protects me and keeps the monsters away, but he wasn't there and I was scared. I cried so much. Vincent was always so strong and tough. He always knew right where the monsters hid and exactly how to get rid of them. I wish I was that brave.

There was a hissing sound and I could hear Peter nearby crying in the darkness. I knew the snake-thing was going after him, but I couldn't move. I was so scared. I listened to the noise he made. At least until he fell silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment