Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Friday, February 19, 2010

Entry 64: What I'd do. -Jay-

I was filled with confusion. I knew I was doing the right thing, but what Ben was saying made a little sense. Having lost the verbal argument I went in for the physical. So there Ben was, on the floor in front of me, completely unconscious. The zombie children had left. I opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Nothing I could say would make me right; I'd just leave. I'd find some place that would accept me for what I can do.

I grabbed my bag and the little of my clothes I had, put them in a bag, and continued downstairs. Ben was right. I couldn't sacrifice my friends to bring Alex back. I'll find someone else to sacrifice. Someone who deserves it. I made my way downstairs and stopped to look at the living room, and remembered some of the surprisingly good times I had had there, even if my skills were ignored.

I didn't belong here anymore. Ben would tell the others and I'd be finished. They'd hate me forever. I guess I'm going to have to find another place for me. I shut the back door behind me and slipped into the bushes behind the house. I had only made it a few yards when a loud hissing to my left caused me to stop. Shit.

I'm betting my scream could be heard by anyone nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment