Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Entry 51: The herbs are mine -Jay-

They didn't even see me snatch them because of the dark. The plan worked so smoothly that I got out with out a scratch. Now, I have the herbs, the very thing that's going to get me Alex back. The herbs of life.

Truth is, the Minoan snake is relatively harmless now. It only brings dead things back to life to work as guards to the herbs. You know how effective they are when there is three other people fighting them. They're not. So all I did was sneak into the Goddess’ lair and snatch the herbs.

There's only a few more ingredients, but that will have to wait for a while. Carl is planning to go back into the snake’s lair tomorrow.

I've got to begin to make a choice. One of those three will have to give the most for Alex to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment