Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Entry 89: For A Reason. -Ben-

Finally I was alone again. A quick sweep of the house told me no one was there. The steps creaked as I made my way up to my room. I slumped down on the bed and let out a great sigh of relief. John had really gotten on my last nerve, and it felt good to have him out of the house.

I reached over and grasped for my book, only to find it missing. I sat up fast and began looking around. I had put it right on the bed when I left. Crystal was the only person in here and I doubt she would have taken it. This was not good, but when has my life ever been good since finding that damn book?

Still, the book has saved me and the guys from plenty of situations. I had to find it.

I stood and walked over to my book case. Had I put it here?

"Where is it?!"

"Right here." A female voice I didn't recognize came from behind me.

There she stood, slightly taller than me with some curl to her black hair. She had an air of power about her.

"Hi.", she bowed, "My name is Melissa Long and I'll be your thieving-assassin this evening."

1 comment: