Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Entry 84: Getting tired of this -Ben-

"So when were you going to tell us about the note?"

John looked at me like I was stupid.

"What note?"

Crystal had been very worried about John; scared that he'd go after Nick Brown all by himself. The fact that John could act like he has no idea what I'm talking about told me that he didn't want others to know. A team couldn't function with these kinds of secrets. Jay proved that quite well.

"Crystal told me you got a note."

"She lied."

"Why would she do that? She's got no reason. You, how ever, have plenty of reason. Alex was your friend and he died rather unfairly. If that had happened to me I would have wanted him back."

John stood and looked me in the eye, "So you think that I'm going to risk everyone's life just like Jay? Are you stupid? I understand why Alex did what he did. If I had received a note telling me that I could bring Alex back don't you think I would have shown you?"

He'd slipped up and I wasn't about to let that pass, "How did you know what was on the note? I never said that."

John sat down and stared at me for a few moments, "Okay. I did get a note. Truthfully, I got two. One before the Jay incident and the last one when I was with Crystal. I kept them to myself. I didn't see the harm."

"Crystal came to me tonight about it. John, you can't keep things like this from the group. Lately things have been getting more dangerous and any kind of slip up could have someone killed."

"I'll do what I want. I wouldn't have let someone get killed."

"You wouldn't have been able to stop it. Sometimes, things happen with out you noticing and when it does, people get hurt!"

"You're not the boss of me so stop yelling.", John stood up again.

"I am allowing you people to be here! I have final say to what goes on in my house, nothing should happen with out going through me first! When you got those notes you should have come to me!"

"I never said I wanted to be here. We're here because my brother thought you might need help! I could easily find a better place to stay!"

Infuriated I slammed my hand on the tabletop, "Since you came here, I've been possessed by a ghost and attacked by zombies. The only thing I've asked out of you is that you be honest with me; but no. You're too worried about your dead friend to even think about the person whose house you're staying at."

"You may want to watch your tongue when you talk about Alex." John got much quieter.

"Why? Everything that's happened, except the haunted house, has happened because you and your friends can't get over the fact that your friend is dead.", I slammed my hand on the table again as John took a step forward, "Alex isn't coming back, John. Just get over it all ready."

His fist on the side of my face made me sit down. John grabbed his coat and walked out, "I'm going to see how Jay is doing, is that okay with you?"




1 comment:

  1. tien says, as a matter a fact, it isnt!

    ReplyDelete