Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Entry 85: New Digs -Jay-

"Here is where we keep the darker magic.", Patrick smiled as he emphasized darker.

The room looked like a mix between a Library and a pawn shop. Tall bookcases lined the walls and tables of ingredients stood in the center of the massive room.

"So is that all? Is the tour done?"

Patrick turned, "That's about it."

"Will I have access to this room when ever I please?"

"That depends. If you do your job well, then yes."

Finally we were getting to the good part, "So what's my job?"

"First thing I want you to do is go here.", He tosses me a slip of paper, "I want you to find a man named Nick Brown."

"What do I do when I find him?"

"Kill him."

As I headed back to my room I thought of my friends. They probably didn't even realize I was missing yet. Didn't matter. I had a job to do and I'd do it to get some answers. If Pat wanted this Nick guy dead then he'd die; warlock or not. At least my friends wouldn't get hurt this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment