Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, March 1, 2010

Entry 81: Unusual memory gain -Crystal-

Ben had left his book on his bed as he went to go look for John. I had told him everything about Nick and about the note that John had gotten.

His book rested inches from my hand; an irresistible temptation. Closing the door, I picked up the book and began flipping through the pages. The person who wrote this had not been sane, that was obvious. Despite that, the book seemed to be full of all kinds of knowledge. I suddenly got very excited and began to look for some information on resurrection spells.


Finding the page was not an easy task, as there was hundreds of pages to go through, but I did. I read the page until I got to, "unusual memory gain", and stopped.

My resurrection had failed? I was having unusual memory gain. I knew things that I shouldn't. I was very confused about my life now, but I thought that was normal. This was bad. What other side effects could have taken place? What if I was just like Saba?

Ben had told me of her resurrection, but he didn't go into detail. Still, multiple soul residence sounds awfully similar to crazy psycho living in the same body.

What was I going to do? I had to find Nick. I had to find him fast, before other side effects began making their appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment