Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Entry 88: Everything Happens . . . -Carl-

"So, let me get this straight.", I said, ignoring the stares of people passing in the street, "This guy Nick brought you back to protect Crystal, so that you could be redeemed for your sins?"

"That's what I said. I don't understand it myself."

Vincent was resting on my shoulder watching the people we passed give me strange looks, because I was talking to a Teddy Bear. It also didn't help that when ever one of them looked, he pretended to be a normal bear.

"Would you mind stopping that?"

"I think it's fun. Those people think you're crazy."

I gritted my teeth and continued in silence. We just had to find Crystal.

"How do you know where she is anyway?", I was careful to say this when we were on an empty street.

"I'm not sure. I guess that Nick guy gave me this ability. I just know where she is and where she's heading."

"From what you told me, that doesn't seem like Nick’s style. It has to be something else."

As I finished this, I realized the bear was pretending to be normal again, and glancing around I noticed a mother nearby. She was pulling at her child and whispering warnings about not getting to close to the "crazy man."

I hate this bear.






No comments:

Post a Comment