Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Entry 82: Alliance Forged -Saba-

Why hasn't Ben come to see me? I've been down here for hours and this cage is getting cramped. What if there are spiders? The darkness of the basement was absolute.

Slowly, a feeling of dread filled my heart. What if they forgot about me down here? I'd be stuck to live the rest of my days inside this cage. Alone and forgotten.

Just as I was thinking about how I would survive, I heard the door open and light filled the room. Even before my eyes had adjusted I knew who was standing in the doorway. The feeling of power was overwhelming, it made me want to kill it. I hated that power; that stink.

"I need answers. You and I both are flawed, and I know the only person who could help us."

"You'd better get to the point before I get tired of your babbling, or Ben's gonna have a mess to clean up down here."

"Nicholas Brown. I need you to help me find him."

"Then let me out."

Crystal opened the cage slowly, "Maybe when we find him he can help us."

I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse as I got out, "Ah, that's better."

This girl had another thing coming. This Nick guy has something to do with me losing control. He can fix it and that means goodbye me. She was going for help, but I was going for blood. After she wore out her usefulness, I would wear her skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment