Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Entry 83: Gone -Carl-

6:00 A.M. The time I was woken up by the noise of Ben and John arguing. I didn't bother yelling at them, because I knew that I would be pulled into the yelling and it'd put me in a bad mood.

On my way to the kitchen I noticed that the basement door was wide open. I guessed Crystal was bringing food to our new guest, until I noticed the lack of breakfast smell. For the few days she's been here, Crystal had been making us breakfast, lunch and dinner. How did a seven year old learn to cook so well I'll never guess, but I was always looking forward to breakfast.

Something was going on. Something that Ben and John failed to notice in they're marital bickering. I had descended half way down the stairs when I saw the open cage. Panic filled my mind. Saba has escaped, and Crystal is nowhere to be found. Shit.

A thump on my back made me go sprawling down the stairs. My head hit the floor and my vision blurred. When I turned to see who had pushed me, I figured my eyes were playing tricks on me.

"Vincent?“, Crystal's teddy stood at the top of the stairs, its eyes filled with a milky blue light. I glanced around for a person.

There was none.

Vincent smiled, "Crystal; where is she?"



No comments:

Post a Comment