Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Entry 30: We found him -Carl-

While Ben has been found, he is unable to move himself from his bed. He was found in a deep well behind the Ashford house; a well that was unnoticed by anyone till now. Why or how Benjamin ended up in there is a complete mystery. John watched as I climbed my way down in to the well.

I've seen many horrible things, but the amount of bones in there put all the creatures I've faced to shame. I could smell the death as I dropped next to Ben. He wasn't conscious. I just threw him over my shoulder and began climbing. There was more down there, but in my rush to bring Ben to safety I was unable to document any of it. We'll have to climb back down there another day, after Ben is well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment