Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Entry 23: I guess he's sticking around -Ben-


I decided to tell him all I know. I figured that since I needed more info and they'd been studying it for longer than I had, that they might have something to share.

When I got to the part where I was struggling to find something on the internet, he pulled out a phone.

"Hey Robbie, put Tim on."

I presumed that he got Tim on the phone.

"Dude, I'm here with Benjamin and I need you to look up a name. Wilson D. Ashford.”

A pause.

"Yeah, I'm still here. The whole team was wiped out.”

Another pause; a little longer this time.

"No, John was busy collecting information from the townsfolk. He survived."

More of a pause, followed by a big grin.

"Yeah, just fax it over."

He finally hung up and looked at me.

"If you want to find any thing on the internet, go to Tim. He's sending over an old newspaper clipping. It's really old and some of it's hard to read."

I didn't even want to know how they got my fax number. I was all ready finishing my tale. After I was done, Carl asked to see the book and after a few glances, he looked at me and frowned.

"What?"

Carl glanced out the window.

"The thing that attacked us, he said the name William Schermerhorn as I got away. I think maybe we should check that out. Sadly, I don't think it's safe that we let you continue your investigation alone."

That got me a little angry, but I realized that with their help I might be able to do more; and get more information. Also, the book did say I needed some kind of partner when I investigated. Carl says that I'll be meeting John tomorrow, and then we'll go check out this William guy.

The newspaper was very interesting and it led me to believe that maybe Wilson was murdered. Who murdered him and how he was murdered are still yet to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment