Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, November 2, 2009

Entry 18: I'm being followed -Ben-


It happened again. On my way to the library I thought I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. I turned but it ducked around a corner. After that I began to run.

Even as I ran I could hear its even footsteps behind me. It never was far away but never got any nearer. Every time I glanced back I saw a shadow dodge behind something. Eventually I made it to the library but it didn't stop there.

While inside the library I kept having the feeling of being watched. I kept looking over my shoulder out of fear that some unspeakable thing would be lurking right behind me. I was so scared that I spilled a drink on a few books.

I was there only a few hours when I bumped into Carl looking at the books in the fictional section. We talked a while about what he was doing here, as it seemed out of place for a person like him to be hanging out at the library. I'm really beginning to think it was him following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment