Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Entry 19: A dead mans last gasp? -Ben-


Another ritual explained on this page; the Ritual of Sanctuary. It's used to protect yourself from much more powerful entities. The ingredients themselves look like they were copied directly out of a witch’s spell from a storybook.

How does one collect a dead man’s gasp?

It seems as though Wilson Ashford was attempting to control a spirit and was slowly losing his grip on it, but why would either him or the spirit take the time to write this down? Furthermore, why does Wilson want to control such a being if he all ready knows how powerful they are?

I found myself beginning to wish that Wilson was not consumed by greed, as he had been consumed by his curiosity. It seems to me like he has also realized that his own feelings are getting the better of him as he writes, "I can't save me from myself. Save this wretched soul!"

No comments:

Post a Comment