Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Entry 25: Things I could have missed -Ben-


We still haven't gone to check out this Schermerhorn guy. I don't know why, but they seem to be waiting for something. Every time I mention it they tell me not yet, or give some other excuse not to go.

I showed them the next page in the book and they examined it for what seemed like hours. It was worth it, how ever, because both of them have an eye for finding things that are out of place. The first thing they noticed were the words, "My daughter, Susan Ashford," and how they were not right. They also took turns at guessing what was written in the torn off area.

John is stuck on the theory that Wilson Ashford was a twisted guy. John believes that the writing is changing because Wilson is slowly losing his mind. At first I thought his theory was crazy, but he cited other facts from past pages which made me wonder whether he was right. He mentioned how the words kept changing into a different handwriting and how weird it was for someone to argue on paper. He mentioned about how the other writing seemed to have intimate knowledge of Wilson. Knowledge that Wilson himself would probably be the only one to know. Maybe Wilson was crazy. I'm seriously thinking that he killed his own daughter, just to ensure proof for those who found the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment