Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Entry 154: Save The Girl Who Was Trying To Kill You Earlier -Carl-

I watched her fall to her knees and cover her face. She was shaking like a leaf.

"Would you mind being a pal and concentrating on me for a moment?!", Vincent yelled at me.

"Who said I was your pal?"

"Just get me out of here!"

The hams stood almost as tall as me and had no eyes nor mouth. Their arms were thin and black like they were drawn with a crayon. Every last one held a blade of similar size as the girl who was cowering at my feet. The tallest one held out Vincent and pointed to the girl.

"You want a trade?"

"He agrees! Take the girl and let me go. We won't bother you again!" Vincent was wiggling and yelling.

Another gesture was made and I glanced at the girl, then the door. Something was very wrong here. Ham doesn't just start walking. There was something we weren't catching and maybe the girl knows.

I stepped in front of the girl, "Over my dead body."

"Are you INSANE?! She tried to kill us!"

I ignored the bear and got ready to fight. I figured this was gonna be easy. They were ham, after all.

The first came from the left. Its blade swung down to me, but I slipped backwards and the back of my fist collided with where I figured its face would be. It fell with a squeal and after several attempts to stand again, it disappeared. They came at me three at a time, their blades a deadly wall to be avoided before my kicks and punches found them.

Melissa had flown up to a statue and was enjoying the show with a smile.

It wasn't long before I realized that their numbers weren't lessening. Every time I killed one, another stepped from the shadows.

And I was getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment