Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Friday, January 21, 2011

Entry 153: Torture -Ben-

The world came into view and the pain in my head made everything slightly blurry. Across from me was another person, unmoving and dark.

"So you've woke up."

"Where am I?"

"Ben, you are in a special place I've designed just for you."

The lights came on and as my vision cleared I saw the person in front of me was a young child. She was tied so tight that she couldn't move, and aimed at her head was a very large shotgun. Her cries were muffled by a sock, but you could tell by her eyes that she was terrified.

"Andrew?"

"So he told you didn't he? Well, he'll soon shut his yap."

"What do you want?"

"How does that movie go? Oh yes! Ben, ask me again."

"Just tell me what you want!"

I heard a light laughter from behind me, "Want to play a game?"

No comments:

Post a Comment