Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Entry 152: Scared Of Armed Ham? -Carl-

I opened my eyes to see a small, familiar being holding the blade from cutting me in two.

"Only I can kill him, you ugly meanie.", Melissa squeaked.

"A pixie?", the over-powered warrior looked very confused, "Didn't they all die? Move away little thing. I am busy."

Melissa kicked the blade to the side and turned to wink at me. Then she flew up close to the blond and poked her in the nose.

"I won't let you touch him. He's mine to kill. Mine alone. What's your name?"

An exasperated look came over the blonde’s face, "What is with you humans? I have never seen a group of humans so difficult to deal with. Not even the Spartans were such a bothe-"

She was cut off from a loud crack as Melissa smacked her across the face. "I asked you a question."

A small welt appeared on the now angry warrior’s face, "Christina."

"Would you all stop fighting?!", Vincent’s voice came from closer to the door, "We have more important things to deal with! Ben is gone!"

Everyone turned to look at where Ben had been standing. A small puddle of blood was all that could be seen.

"Also, I don't know if any of you noticed, but we're completely surrounded by very armed and very angry pieces of ham."

I glanced around the room to find that Vincent was right. In fact, he was being held at sword point. I looked at Melissa and the blond warrior and could have sworn I saw the color drain from the warrior that had been so fearless before.

Was she scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment