Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Entry 15: That was terrifying -Ben-


Sadly, I was only allowed to bring my camera with me and I wasn't allowed to pull up the floorboards of the porch; which made it difficult to judge the truth of the book. I did, how ever, take a picture in the basement; which was brought to my attention.

When I took it I was down in the basement. I had heard a noise near the cabinet and turned real fast. My flashlight didn't shine into the area quick enough and when I finally could see well over there, it was gone. All though, I was lucky that my camera had snapped a picture just before my light could get over there.

So to judge that I'm not seeing things, I won't tell you what I think is in the photo. Instead I'll show you, my readers, the photo; and see if you can see something. If you do, just post it in the comments.

I hope I'm not going crazy. Maybe this book is getting to me.

1 comment: