Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, October 19, 2009

Entry 2: The first page -Ben-


After a good nights sleep I decided to examine the book. The first page was quite straight forward and it sent a chill down my spine. The dark, red-black ink was smeared and blotched making some words difficult to see.

From the writing I could clearly tell that the writer was not the most mentally stable person. Warnings were jotted across the page along with words that made no sense.

The words, "I'm clearly demented" was written, though it was very obvious that who ever wrote it attempted to erase it and replace it with "DAMNED!" He had been right; he wasn't all there upstairs.

The rest of the things written were difficult to understand. The person clearly had a fascination with this Dorothy person.

My curiosity peaked and I couldn't help but turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment