Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, October 26, 2009

Entry 9: Can't go to the house -Ben-

On my way to the house I was stopped by the police. Apparently something happened up there. I attempted to persuade him to allow me to pass but to no avail. I guess The investigation will have to wait.

On my way back I thought I spotted something out of the corner of my eye, but I looked and it was gone. My senses were on alert the rest of the way home. When I arrived I found my door wide open and the bedroom trashed. It seemed as though someone was searching for something, maybe the book.

I was lucky that I had followed the books advice and brought it with me. I may not have ever seen it again if I hadn't. Why would someone want this book so bad? It just seemed like the diary of an insane man. Why was this man's word so important?

I decided to try the internet again but was met with nothing. Frustrated, I decided to take a short walk. I stopped by the corner store, grabbed some groceries and then headed home. When I got home I was happy to find that the intruder had not returned.

I think that I should read on in the book while I wait for the police to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment