Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Entry 6: The spatter -Ben-


Can you imagine my surprise at finding a dark, red stain on the next page? I swear I nearly leapt out of my skin. I wonder if it's ink, and if not . . . then are the words written in the same fluid? I shudder at the resemblance to blood.

The page was written as though directly talking to me; explaining what I would need when investigating. As though it knew what I did and was only here trying to help.

Some of it was difficult to read through with the splatter; and the mans craziness was still very evident. I wonder when this book was written?

Through all the stuff (blood?), only one thing struck me as truly terrifying. Some of it was written in another person’s handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment