Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Entry 4: No results . . . -Ben-




The internet proved completely fruitless. No one has ever heard of Wilson D. Ashford so I decided to continue reading. The next page spoke of a the Circle of Ghat, and after some research I learned that a Ghat was a series of steps leading down to a body of water; or in this case another realm. Apparently, how ever; low class spirits did not have the strength to pass through the barrier this symbol erected. If any of this book were true then this barrier would prove useful later when I returned to the house, as long as the spirit was of a low class. Judging from what it did to those students I was doubtful that it would be.

I couldn't help but notice that the word dangerous had been smudged as if the writer had been trying to rewrite what he had written. Another mention of Dorothy made me wonder who she was and why this guy was looking for her. A small slip of paper rests in the spine of the page and looking at it gave me more information to the Circles use.

I didn't quite understand exactly what the tiers were, but I could guess that they were the classes of spirits out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment