Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Friday, January 22, 2010

Entry 49: Chaos -Carl-

The thought of facing off against another God makes me sick. Alex, my brother, and I had way too much to handle with Moloch. Yet here I am, planning to take down another one. At least this time none of us are going to end up dead. Still, something is fishy about this whole thing.

First of all, I've never heard of this thing being here till now. I've also never heard of these children that are supposedly going missing, I mean, I don't doubt Jay’s ability; but something isn't right here. We're going to make our move on the nest tomorrow . . . then we'll see if that filthy Minoan beast is actually what Jay heard it was.

I've been training more since I heard of the Goddess; nearly non-stop. I'm exhausted but I'm sure I'll be able to keep everyone safe. It's late and I'm headed to sleep now. Tomorrow is a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment