Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Entry 47: My first post EVAR! -Jay-

The name I gave to this post is incredibly stupid. I gave it that name because John was just leaning over my shoulder and suggested it. Any interaction with them is good though; I put it there so they'd think better of me. It's bad enough that they ignore me half the time, and the other half they’re angry about something I did. I don't need them putting the hate on the name of my first post. I've been told that the others won't be able to view my posts so I can write anything I want. Therefore, I'm gonna start with this . . . I hate them all.

John is retarded and doesn't know when to shut up.
Carl thinks he's better than everyone else.
And Ben is just creepy. I mean, his family tree is covered with so much blood it makes Ted Bundy look like a teddy bear.

The only one I could stand was Alex, and because of Carl and John, he's gone. It doesn't matter. I have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment