Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Entry 46: Confusion -John-

I'm not weak. I'm not stupid. I've been fighting next to my brother for over a year. So, why is it that I'm always put aside when the battle starts to rage? Carl is usually the one to fight the big, bad ass and I'm stuck trying to hold my own against a stupid minion. Maybe the spirit was right. Maybe I am weak.

It's not like I don't have something to give to the group; I'm the rumor guy. My talent is talking to people and getting to information that would otherwise be unobtainable. Other than that, I am lacking in strength. I've trained with my brother and watched him surpass me. It doesn't matter. It's not like it bothers me too much.

What does bother me is the letter I got the other day. It was addressed to me and I found it under my pillow. When opened, it read, "You can bring him back."

It reminded me of Alex. I know that my brother did what he thought he needed to do, but I could have saved him. I know I could have, but again I'm viewed as weaker than him so he doubted me and instead held me back. I'll never forgive him for doing that, for letting Alex die . . . unless . . . I can bring Alex back. Maybe this note has something to do with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment