Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Entry 32: In the well -Carl-


John stayed back to watch after Ben while I climbed back down in to the well for some more investigating. When I got to the bottom of the well, what I first noticed was a hole in the wall. Beyond that was an opening and when my light shined in, I was surprised to find more bones. Who ever put them here had some serious issues.


There must have been hundreds of remains down there. It was unlike any thing I'd ever seen. I was completely unsure of how this tied into Wilson, but I was definitely sure that this was one of those pieces of the puzzle that as soon as I understood it; all would fall into place. Besides the hidden area of the well there was nothing else. I'm beginning to think that this job is getting too dangerous. I've made a call to the guys and they're sending Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment