Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Entry 35: Not a cold -Carl-

I've seen a lot of things. I've seen people torn to shreds. I've seen a person stand up after getting hit by a train. I've seen people slowly deteriorate as their sanity is beaten away; but I've never experienced this. I suspect that something more sinister than a cold is happening to Ben. Just yesterday I was reaching over to pick up his dishes when he whipped out a fork from no where, screaming at the top of his lungs, "You will never find them!"

His eyes seem distant while he talks and the few times we do see some of the old Ben, it is only when he is screaming in pain. He doesn't do that as often any more. In fact, just a little while ago he stood up and complained of how thirsty he was. Of course when I brought him his drink, he promptly screamed at me that he'd said no such thing. I'm not sure what it is, but something very evil is at work here. I feel it in the room; a kind of tingling that is just under the skin.

As for the case we've had to call Tim, our internet guy, to do some research on Mr. Giggles. He didn't find much except for a large amount of missing persons. Now when I say large, I want you to imagine all the children in your city slowly vanishing one by one. That is the magnitude I'm referring to. Apparently they gave him the name Mr. Giggles, because on the walls of every child he kidnapped was some kind of sick humor; somehow tied into the boy's daily life. Though at the time they never figured out what he did to those kids, I think I know. There's a whole well full of proof.

We could really use Ben's help, but until his problem takes its course; we'll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment