Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Entry 36: Page . . . 14 -John-


Benjamin is sleeping. I got the chance to look at the book. Lately he's been guarding it as though it was his only connection to the real world. It seems he's losing his mind, talking about a person named Oliver a lot. As I look at the next page, I realize that most of these symptoms are what Ben is experiencing. I'm not ready to say he's possessed because it could still just be a cold, but it does make me question.


I just hope we don't lose him. He seems like an all right guy and I don't think I could survive another Alex. I know many of you are wondering, "Who is Alex?", but that's another story for another time. A ghost of my past that I wouldn't like to relive.

No comments:

Post a Comment