Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Sunday, May 16, 2010

110: Intuitive Ways -Nick-

I couldn't kill Jay. I mean, I could; but I didn't want to. So I went easy on him and when I saw him slip around the desk, I was completely surprised. I closed my eyes and relaxed as the cool metal touched my skull and soon everything went black.

It's not cheating if it's planned before-hand, right? I mean, living to see another day was important. So important in fact, that I had to lose everything I'd learned. Everything that I'd worked on would be gone in this instant.

I thought back to just before I had confronted Jay. I had written instructions on a paper and stuffed it in my pocket. I am a complete genius. Swung in like an angry goblin but I'd been prepared.

I woke up in a puddle of my own blood surrounded by people. The sun shone through the windows and Jay was nowhere in sight. Jay-who? The last of my memories slipped away as I stood.

"Are you okay, boy?"

"I think so.", I touched my throbbing head. Feeling no cuts, I breathed a sigh of relief, "Where am I?"

My name is Nicholas Brown and I am a warlock in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment