Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Entry 102: Old Faces -John-

Patrick's air of control never left him as I followed him to his car.

"The team couldn't just consist of you and Jay, so I've called a couple of people who I'd think you'd get along with."

The car door in front of me opened and two familiar people stepped out.

"You guys?"

Timothy Dumont Jr. and Robert Owen stood in front of me with smiles on their faces.

Tim is a master of the internet. He can find any kind of information available and then some. I've known him for years and until Alex died, we were very close. After his death, Tim didn't think it was a good idea to get vengeance. He stayed behind and gives us help if we need it. Me and him got in to quite the fight because of Alex's death.

When Alex died I was only just getting to know Robby again . We had been close friends, but he suddenly stopped hanging out with all the guys. He'd tell us he'd be there and then just not show up. A week before Alex died he started to hang out again, but then I left to hunt and he stayed behind. He's the most scientifically adept of all of us, and he's always thinking of new inventions and scientific discoveries.

"Yeah, we were called soon after you called us with the Benjamin Case. He seems to have a good amount of resources and if he can bring Alex back . . . ", Tim fell silent.

Robby looked at Tim then at me and laughed, "Wait till you see the place we'll be staying at."

No comments:

Post a Comment