Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Sunday, May 22, 2011

183: Escape -Alice-

I didn't wait for the speaking to start before I bounded down the stairs. Everything was where it was before; the vats, Ben, and me tied tightly to the deathtrap.

Just as I started to move toward the vats of water something collided into my side, throwing me to the ground. It was the person that had stopped me from before. I looked up into his face as he stared maliciously down at me.

"You aren't supposed to be here. You're supposed to be dead, and useless." He looked angry as he reached into his tattered trench coat revealing a long, sharp blade, "No matter . . ."

He lunged at me and I closed my eyes. Out of reflex my legs lifted and pushed out, catching him in the stomach. He flew backwards and the sound of breaking glass and loud splashes filled the room. The vats burst, releasing the children who coughed the water from their lungs.

"No! What have you done?!", he screamed.

Honestly, I had no idea what I'd done, but the first thing I did afterward was to go to and release my young self.

Then I was in the museum again and still dead. Ben was pulling himself to his feet next to me, a confused expression on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment