Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, October 26, 2009

Entry 10: The next page had me intrested -Ben-


This next page had me interested as it went into detail about how the strength of a spirit is determined.

According to the book, a spirit’s strength has to do with the emotion at death, age, and the amount of time a spirit is in an awake state. I assume that means the time it's haunting and the times it's not. For example, a spirit that haunts every night is not as strong as a spirit that haunts for one day every year.

I couldn't help but notice the unusual writing that has started appearing as I progress further into the book. This time I did notice that the words "kill", repeated three times, seemed to be changing into the other writing type.

No comments:

Post a Comment