Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Entry 14: Something stood out to me -Ben-


After the interview I decided to scour the book for any explanation as to how the severed arm of Carl's friend could affect the spirit in any way. Luckily, a few pages in, the book explained about how spirits are beings of emotional energy. It follows logic that they'd be affected by emotional means instead of the physical.

I guess the arm was of a friend of Carl's which made Carl's connection to the arm very powerful; allowing for him to defend himself with it. That explains why Spirits can go through walls and why they are stuck in a specific area upon their death.

I have yet to find out why two people have jotted down the crazy things in the border of the pages, but I found myself fearing the person who wrote sloppily. All this mention of Dorothy from both types of writing has me curious to find out who they are.

So Alfred has gotten me an opening to go up to the house again. I'm going tonight and I won't be back until late. Hopefully, I'll pick up something with some of my equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment