Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Entry 12: This is excellent! -Ben-

So I called around and Alfred told me he knew Carl, the guy who survived the murders, and he said that Carl would definitely be willing to meet me tomorrow. This is so great; with this first hand account I can draw a hypothesis about what I'm dealing with.

Alfred owns the land the house is on and wants me to get rid of the issues there, before he loses the opportunity to sell it. Also, the police are investigating Alfred; which is causing some issues where he's standing.

What I find interesting is the change of M.O.; first this being caused measles and then it out-right killing them. Though I am completely curious as to what the book has in store; I'm going to take a break from reading it . . . at least for today. I'm all ready having trouble sleeping as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment