Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Monday, October 26, 2009

Entry 8: The ritual -Ben-


Finally a good reason to return to that house. There's no way any of this could be real, but I guess I'll know tomorrow when I go back. I should bring a crowbar so I can pry up the floorboards.

Judging by the dark, red smudging all over the paper; the person’s hands must have been dirty with what looks to be blood.

As if another person had written the words, "No Choice. The only way", stood out from the rest; sending chills down my spine with the understanding that the writer of this book was not all well in the head.

Though I couldn't understand the words below I understood immediately that they were used for some kind of summoning ritual. Another Ashford is mentioned but this time her name is Susan. It seems that this ritual is used to summon her.

Why would he say that he's sorry? Who is he talking to, and how does Susan tie into all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment