Writer: Timothy Dumont Jr.
Co-writer: Crystal Ferguson

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Entry 99: Learn Your Place -Crystal-

I started toward her in a run. The Saba-clone smiled and waved her hand toward me. I felt a force slam in to my shoulder but kept going. Pain coursed through me as I cut the distance between me and her degrading mouth.

It was almost like I knew what to do. I had gotten close enough but I didn't stop, not until she let loose another volley of what ever it was she was hurling at me. I fell back to the ground and slid.

"Just stay down. You're boring me. Only a few hits and it's over for you. Just lay back and let the darkness come." She was getting closer.

"I can't stand people like you. Goody-goodies who think it's the right thing to protect people you care about. Filling yourself with false thoughts of grandeur so that you can get the courage to stand against unimaginable odds."

I pulled myself to my hands and knees as she knelt in front of me.

"It's okay to realize you don't stand a chance. Just let the anger go and follow your fate. Don't be like that waste of space ove-"

A loud clap filled the area as my hand connected with her cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment